Friday, April 17, 2009

Blogging galore!


Okay, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking about how silly I am to have yet another blog in the making. I know it's funny to start up with another blog while 3 other blog pages of mine are left high and dry in the air. I admit it, I have a very changeable mind and it took me so long to realize that I wanted to stick to a blog where I could just put in whatever thoughts of whatever experiences I've had. I believe I have started up three different blogs already but never really dedicated my time to each of them. 
I first started out with blogging through my friendster account and I made a little something with the website but never got the chance to really put my whole heart & mind into it. One day, I came across an old high school classmate's blog which fascinated me so much that she inspired me to put up my own blog through "Blogger". I think I started building the blog from a re-post of a topic I had in my friendster account. I remember posting once or twice in it and that was, yet again, the end of it. A few weeks later, the blogger inside of me crept up and was really looking for the opportunity to share thoughts and experiences that might, hopefully, also be an inspiration to others. But every time I open up my old blog I just smirk as I stare into my macbook's screen as there was nothing exciting there for my eyes to see. I believe it's because of the original templates that I used to choose from which were so bland that not even one neuron in my brain would get excited as I view my old blog. 

Having a blogging drive running, (can I call it that already? hehe...) I just can't help but sit and stare at my old blog and realize that I HAVE to do something about it already. And so my quest for searching blog templates started. After 3 minutes of ogling over the free templates websites I've landed on to, I found just the right one for me. I feel like it has summed up in the layout the way I wanted my blog to be - colorful, stirring & exciting! I decided to just stick to the very first name I've used to call my blog - "The Cookie Jar". I believe it is the most appropriate title I could use for this blog because it truly is sort of like a cookie jar. It is where you can find pieces and crumbs of my life story. Aside from that, you will also have your share of the sweet & salty side of a cookie, much like the sweet & salty side of my life's story. This cookie jar is where I will keep most of the thoughts that I wanted to share with the world. 

I'm hoping that I will be able to finally put my entire heart and mind into this project. But I'm hoping that in the end, this cookie jar's contents will not only focus on my own life story but it will radiate a testimony to the world of who it really was that I intended this blog to speak about - my savior Jesus Christ. I hope you will enjoy every bits & pieces you will share with me while you are in the Cookie Jar. Have fun reading and may the good Lord bless you & keep you under His wings always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin